If you’re a high achieving entrepreneur who has been in business from 0-5 years and you’re eager to achieve your business dreams, this is the setting for you to..
Make it happen!
You’ve already made the first huge step in deciding to follow your path as an entrepreneur. But, now that you’ve claimed that title, developing a clear strategy for growing your business is not the easiest step in the process. Maybe you’ve been an entrepreneur for a while, yet you’re not seeing the success you dreamed of when you took this big step. It can be a little intimidating and often times overwhelming.
You’re only one person, after all, and although you’ve got some pretty impressive super powers, you need a little boost from advisors who can view your business with a fresh perspective and set you on your journey with confidence and a clear strategic focus.
That’s exactly what the VIP Workshop is for – to get you out of your comfort zone and into a setting that is hyper-focused on revamping your business AND your motivation.
Achieving this kind of momentum in a few short days requires true commitment and dedication. That’s why I only offer this opportunity once per quarter for a limited number of entrepreneurs who are serious about seeing results.
The workshop identifies the best ideas for your business and addresses the key steps you need to take in implementing them with a strategic approach. You’ll be doing this with a core group of other like-minded high-achieving entrepreneurs like yourself, and a business leader (that’s me!) who’s developed proven strategies for start-ups to Fortune 500 companies for the past 15 years.
Leading these workshops is one of my favorite ways to connect with my clients. I am always so inspired and amazed at the level of talent that each person holds, and the collaboration among the group forms a network of advisors that lasts beyond the workshop itself.
Making the commitment to be all in with your business leaves you with the confidence to lead your business with conviction. I don’t know about you, but that makes me feel pretty excited!
The VIP Workshop is about stepping outside of your daily routine in order to get out of the rut (whether you realize you’re in one or not) and taking control of your business again.
Here’s the scoop
During the workshop we will take a deep dive into your business. We will determine the strategy to crush the next year, while also working in a small group mastermind, and we’ll develop action items to take your business to the next level. We will also give you tools as the business owner to set yourself up for success.
Rise & Shine will take care of all the details for your stay, so you can focus solely on your business and maximize your time. VIP workshops are held in some of my favorite cities of inspiration and are designed with luxury and simplicity in mind. Think of it as an all-inclusive business retreat where your only priority is to invest in your future!
You’ll leave the weekend feeling energized in your business with a clear vision and goals, a roadmap on how to achieve them, a sisterhood of high-achieving entrepreneurs and myself as your personal champion to keep you moving forward to accomplish your business dreams.
A day in the life
After your application is received, if you’ve been accepted, you’ll receive a comprehensive assessment that will help each of us come prepared to the workshop. This assessment will help guide and direct the outcomes of the workshop, and will serve as the foundation for your strategic plan going forward. A strict non-disclosure agreement will be used to protect intellectual property.
As a working professional and mom, I know that weekend business trips are taxing on life and family. That’s why this workshop takes place Monday – Thursday, so you can get back to your routine and not give up that precious weekend time. Or, since the workshops are held in destinations you’ll love, you may want to extend your stay and make a vacation out of it!
- Fly (or drive) to destination for arrival by late afternoon.
- Expect to be greeted with a Rise & Shine experience to get you settled and focused for the days ahead.
- We’ll gather for a fun and relaxed dinner where you’ll get to know each other and the businesses each person runs.
- We’ll get started early with a review of the goals for the day and will begin focusing in on your objectives and vision mapping (this is developed from the assessment you completed prior to your arrival).
- After a few hours of our interactive session, we’ll break for lunch.
- The rest of the afternoon will be spent shaping your brand for success – getting specific about your voice, messaging, marketing strategy, sales generator, and tools.
- We’ll finish up by late afternoon and take a break to refresh before a night out where we’ll recap the day’s wins and key learnings.
- The morning kicks off with developing the strategic plan for your business and your brand, and will be coupled with actionable steps needed for you to reach your goals.
- Lunch will be a working session, where we’ll focus on the importance of creating balance in your business and life.
- Special Guest speaker to drive the message home (SHARK)
- Late afternoon and early evening will be spent with a little pampering and time to think about your goals and priorities.
- Feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, we’ll gather one last time for breakfast to reflect on our progress and establish an accountability plan going forward.
- Departure begins at noon, although you’re welcome to extend your trip and carve out a little extra you time or a family vacation at your own expense.
After the Workshop continueD support:
A week after the workshop, we’ll spend an hour on the phone to adjust or discuss your action items so you have a clear direction and confidence in implementing your plan. I will also encourage you to partner with another of one of the high-achieving entrepreneurs to support each other. You will also be included in exclusive opportunities, events, and connections that are reserved for the attendees at the VIP workshop.
This weekend could be the difference between hoping that
you will succeed and knowing that you will.
Ready to roll up your sleeves and get busy building your brand? I thought so.
How do I reserve my spot?
I’m beyond thrilled that you’re ready to make the commitment of being all in with your business! But before you jump in, I do require an application in order to ensure that this is the right fit for you. We’ll be spending several days getting serious about your business, and it’s important to me that you get the most out of our time together.
I only offer one VIP workshop per quarter, and in order to maximize the value of this event for each participant, each workshop is limited to 8 participants.
This covers your workshop content and materials, accommodations, transportation to/from the airport, meals, and activities over the four days. We will take care of every detail. All you have to focus on is your business and yourself. I will be your Shark.
Once your application has been accepted and approved, you can secure your spot with a $1,500 non-refundable deposit. Payment is due in full 30 days prior to the start of the workshop. You can choose to pay in full upfront or via a payment plan at no additional charge.